3800W 360g Windproof Portable Mini Stove Folding Picnic Cooking Gas Burner Camping Gas Stove Furnace
- Name: 3800W Windproof Foldable Stove for Outdoor Backpacking/Hiking
- Model: B15
- Fuel: Butane/ Propane
- Fuel type: Canister fuel
- Ignition: Manual
- Heat Output: 3800W
- Burn Time: gas canister 220g/7.8oz for 56 minutes, 450g/15.9oz for 120 minutes
- Average Boil Time（1L water under normal temperature）: 3 minutes 40 seconds
- Flame adjustable: Yes
- Material: aluminum alloy, stainless steel
- Dimensions: Unfold：221mm*72mm; Fold: 115mm*72mm
- Net weight: 360g/12.7oz
- Package: 1 stove, 1 manual, 1 storage bag
- Application: Camping, outdoor cooking
- Max support weight: 15KG/33LB
- Max pot diameter: 24cm/9.5in
- Supported Canister: Lindal Valve Canister (You may need gas nozzle converters for different propane tanks)
- High-temperature resistance alloy windproof mesh: full resistance to the wind
- 3800W heat output with high thermal efficiency
- 98mm/3.9in diameter large burner: provide a strong fire support
- Horizontal gas intake design: provide steady support, pot is not easy to be turned upside down
- Large pot rack support max 24cm/9.5in diameter 15KG/33LB cooker: suitable for family camping（3-6 persons）
- Keep the device always away from children.
- Ensure that the appliance and pump seals are in place and in good condition before fitting the gas cartridge
- Do not use any gas canister/fuel bottle that leaks
- During breaks and at the end of each usage switch off the flame immediately
- Use the device only in properly ventilated places and in sufficient distance form combustible sources
- Keep the device always away from the face, body or clothes, if it is switched on and in operation.
- Do not make any modifications or open up the device
Quick Troubleshooting Guide
Problem: After losing the flame adjuster, the stove cannot be lighted up.
1, Tighten the flame adjuster to close the gas, turn the gas canister clockwise to ensure that the gas valve needle connects well with the gas canister, and try it again.
2, Change another gas canister, and try it again.
3, If you sense the gas coming out, but the stove is not lighted up, please check the leak first, to ensure that the gas does not come out from inappropriate positions such as the gas connection joint, or somewhere in the both end of the tube, if so, please contact us to change parts.
4, If you sense the gas coming out appropriately, but the stove is not lighted up, something must be wrong with the stove, please contact us at your first convenience for the further support.
For full safety, operation and maintenance guide, please read the manual comes with the product, Make sure you have thoroughly read it before you start to operate!
- 1 Stove
- 1 Manual
- 1 Storage Bag